• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trent

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    :patriot: Hey I am pretty new to the gun world. I do carry a rifle for work everyday and get to shoot very seldom.(military weapons) But i obviously don't have to personally purchase the ammo for those weapons. I purchased a glock 23 a few weeks ago and have already put 300-400 rounds through it. I have come to realize very quickly that ammo is getting more expensive and harder to come by because of this whole overreaction/ gun control laws. I had a couple people suggest to look into reloading my own rounds. So I have started to save my brass and collect other peoples .40 brass with their permission of course. I have looked at a couple websites including Dillon precision and have found plenty of re-loaders. What i haven't been able to find is a list of what I actually need to start it up including costs of the materials(primers,projectiles,powder,etc.) If any of you have any input or websites or books that you think might help me out it would be much appreciated to hear from you. Thanks

-TRENT

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Welcome to INGO. Look in the "Ammuntion/reloading" sub forum here and you'll find the info you're looking for. I believe it is "stickied" at the top of that forum. I would also recommend a reloading class, specifically the one offered by "Azerigan" he is a site supporter and knows his stuff. His company is Profire Arms and Supply. You can find him in the site supporter section. Good luck, and thank you for your service.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Welcome to INGO, you should ask a mod to move this thread to the new intro thread! But congrats on the gun! and glad your here. :D

Trent

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Thank you for your support and thank you even more for pointing me in the right direction. Much appreciated!

Top Bottom