• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    bought myself a new handgun this morning. Ive been looking at these for awhile now{S&W sigma 9mm} and decided to take the plunge today. not quit as heavy as my ruger{atleast it doesnt feel like it} and I know its not a glock or XD but Im happy with it.{gonna take the laser off tho}

P6080067.jpg

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    wanna sell the lazer?

If you don't mind me asking...what was the bottom dollar on the S&W?

Ill let ya know after I shoot it with the laser if I wanna sell it or not. they had the sigmas with lasers for $399 on sale or $349 with out. mine was tagged for $349 so they sold it to me for that even tho it came with the laser. I think there normal price is $450 {a bit on the higher end of the "go for" scale} at GM

SouthBendIN,
    thanks for the heads up on the spring kit,Ill look into that as I did notice the trigger pull is a bit "long"

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    and also GM in evansville had several boxes of 40SW in stock but only about 4 boxes of 9mm after what I bought....there ammo is a bit on the high side tho. they also had lots of 223 and 22lr in stock.

rinker_32

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Darlington, IN
    I agree, it is a really nice looking 9mm. I myself have been looking for a nice 9mm. You'll have to get back with us on how it does on the range. I may consider the S&W sigma also, it kind of looks like a Ruger SR9.

hemicharger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   1
    Mar 14, 2008
    Anywhere
    Sigmas get a bad rap but my first pistol was an old S&W40v. That pistol served me well for over 10 years with just a few ammunition related issues. Sure, the trigger sucks but it will go bang every time. Im sure most people will agree with me that for the money, its a great gun.

m2steven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    If it shoots well and you like it, it doesn't matter if it's a Glock or not. I have a Bersa Thunder 380 that, after 3 years, has been every bit the gun my Glock 26 is. Other folks mileage has varied, but I would trust my life to that Bersa.

Top Bottom