• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    With Americans unsettled politically and possible violence erupting across our great nation (I hope not),
    may you have what you need to protect yourself, your family, and your property?
    Firearms and accessories could become more expensive soon.
    Best time to buy?
    Today maybe? If you have not already done so?

Picking up paw paws, put 'em in a basket.

hqdefault.jpg

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    What a difference a week makes, no spike in sales...yet.
    I picked up another range mag and some ammo from INGO members to add to my hobby of loading mags and emptying them.
    Last weekends activities and watching violence unchecked made me wonder if some would rush to get that M-4 clone and .223 in bulk.
    When I saw a statue pulled down I got to thinking who is going to keep the rope off my neck?
    Thanks MiCo for the JHP, maybe it wards off those who maybe want to someday give me rope burn too!

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    After I was involved in a shooting, I was the one shot, I have worked very hard in the past several years to get where I am now. Lifetime ltch, fine on ammo and guns, serious training, insurance thru USCCA, and quite a bit of training material. Just looking for a few more mags now. I did all this while on disability. I don't have any $2000 dollar guns, but what I have is rock solid. My last deal was a trade, a Glock 21 gen2 with three mags for a Glock 37 gen3 plus 600 rounds of ammo.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Just doing what I always did...accumulating. I not a collector, I'm an accumulator. Some things I have for history, the story, interest...some I have for specific uses...all I keep forever.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've mostly been taking advantage of some of the ammo prices I've been seeing... Malaysian 308 (brass cased, non-corrosive, but Berdan primed) for around 40 cents a round shipped, including ammo cans, and Golden Tiger 7.62x39 (some of the best IMHO) for a little under 22 cents a round shipped, which is cheaper than Wolf and Tula right now.

Top Bottom