• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I used to own an Intratec, I believe that was the name. It was a little bigger than that, but not by much. It was all steel, so I'm sure it weighed more. It was chambered in .38spl.

Notice in my opening statement, I said I USED to own it. That thing would beat your palm to death! It felt like getting smacked in the palm with a hammer.

Mind you, if that was all I had available I wouldn't hesitate to use it if needed. All things the same though, I'll stick to my snubbie .357mag in total titanium. It kicks a lot less than that little .38spl!

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wow that looks like an improved model of the Stamped liberator gun dropped by the millions to resistance fighters in Europe extra rounds in the handle and every thing the Idea was to kill a enemy soldier and get his better gun. Stamped out by GM guidelamp.

ductileiron98

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    I noticed some sort of muzzle break (holes drilled in the barrels) to calm the "kick" ! I would imagine this firearm is a beast to control..?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I noticed some sort of muzzle break (holes drilled in the barrels) to calm the "kick" ! I would imagine this firearm is a beast to control..?

Yeah that gun probably hurts on both ends of the muzzle.

I don't really see the point of it, I'd rather have 6 shots of 380 in a Ruger LCP than 2 shots of 45acp in this little gun. Yea, I know the 380 is weak in comparison, but I'd want more than 2 shots of any round. And at the price of this gun, again, no thanks.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The grip on that thing is awfully short and narrow. I don't think i'd care much for it. I would like to see a demo of someone actually shooting it though.

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    Yeah that gun probably hurts on both ends of the muzzle.

I don't really see the point of it, I'd rather have 6 shots of 380 in a Ruger LCP than 2 shots of 45acp in this little gun. Yea, I know the 380 is weak in comparison, but I'd want more than 2 shots of any round. And at the price of this gun, again, no thanks.

I absolutely agree. The price is through the roof also. I could buy another Glock 30SF at that price with a box or two of ammo.

andfc

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Eliminating the need for a revolver cylinder or a slide has a lot of promise for more compact carry options, IMO. I hope they're successful enough to take it further.

Think about taking this concept to 5.7 or even better, .22 magnum - the whole thing would be the thickness of a few credit cards, and you could probably have more than 2 barrels and manageable recoil.

Cowboy 44

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    i read somewehre else that it fires both barrels at the same time? if thats true witht he size and the weight how do you hold on to it?

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Eliminating the need for a revolver cylinder or a slide has a lot of promise for more compact carry options, IMO. I hope they're successful enough to take it further.

Think about taking this concept to 5.7 or even better, .22 magnum - the whole thing would be the thickness of a few credit cards, and you could probably have more than 2 barrels and manageable recoil.

High Standard used to make a two-shot .22 Magnum Derringer (also .22 long rifle, it was more rare).
    The recoil wasn't bad at all. Sights are tiny and trigger pull pretty heavy.
    Point shooting is the only practical use.
    There was one in the Marketplace a few weeks ago...

jamstutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Berne
    i read somewehre else that it fires both barrels at the same time? if thats true witht he size and the weight how do you hold on to it?

Not true...one barrel, then the other. If it fired both barrels at once it would be classified as a machinegun.

The draw of this handgun is its thin profile--less than 2/3 of an inch thick. That makes for some real concealment possibilities. Worth the price? Probably not the the full-house Ti version, but the aluminum version should sell for about $375 or so. At that price I could see some potential. The company says additional barrels will include .40 SW and .45/.410.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom