• Status
    Not open for further replies.

LBW1943

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2023
    Carmel, Indiana 46033
    Hello, I joined here to try and sell some guns I own. I saw I need 50 post, does that mean all post? As in replies to peoples threads and what not. Either way I'm glad to have found this site because honestly I'd rather be able to sell here locally in Indiana vs having to mess around with shipping and what not.

Thanks in advance for any advice and information!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Hello, I joined here to try and sell some guns I own. I saw I need 50 post, does that mean all post? As in replies to peoples threads and what not. Either way I'm glad to have found this site because honestly I'd rather be able to sell here locally in Indiana vs having to mess around with shipping and what not.

Welcome. Please take a moment to review the rules. They are linked in my signature below.

LBW1943

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2023
    Carmel, Indiana 46033
    Welcome. Please take a moment to review the rules. They are linked in my signature below.
    Thank you my friend, I will become a site supporter to gain access. As to be 100% honest I am mainly just looking for a avenue to sell my guns locally. However after some light browsing this does seem like a quality forum. So who knows maybe I'll end up sticking around regardless.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And to be clear, this is a discussion board that just happens to have a classified section. This isnt armslist.

Understand that part of why we as members buy and sell here, is because we know the people (at least in an online sense) based on their posting history. Heck, some of us have even become fast friends IRL.

If you are in a rush to sell, you can become a site supporter for $20. That will get you access to the classifieds. However understand some here may not want to deal with you without having an idea who you are. If we wanted to buy from some random guy, we'd go to armslist.

So please take the time over the next week or two to interact and post meaningful content. But no "one liners" like "I agree" or "that is what I did". Posts like that for someone in your position will be summarily deleted and you "odometer" will get rolled back.

Good luck.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette

Tell us a little about yourself.
    If nothing else, what type of firearms interest you?
    Are you into mil-surp?
    Maybe 3-gun?
    Rimfire?

Do you hunt?
    If so, what, and with what?
    It's not that hard to get to 50 posts, without even trying.

Oh yeah, welcome to Ingo

LBW1943

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2023
    Carmel, Indiana 46033
    And to be clear, this is a discussion board that just happens to have a classified section. This isnt armslist.

Understand that part of why we as members buy and sell here, is because we know the people (at least in an online sense) based on their posting history. Heck, some of us have even become fast friends IRL.

If you are in a rush to sell, you can become a site supporter for $20. That will get you access to the classifieds. However understand some here may not want to deal with you without having an idea who you are. If we wanted to buy from some random guy, we'd go to armslist.

So please take the time over the next week or two to interact and post meaningful content. But no "one liners" like "I agree" or "that is what I did". Posts like that for someone in your position will be summarily deleted and you "odometer" will get rolled back.

Good luck.
    the one benefit to participating here is you can get to know your buyer beforehand and have a smoother transaction with less stress
    At least you're honest! Stick around. We are like a big, happy dysfunctional family.
    Welcome from SWIN!

Thank you guys, I'll definitely check out the site. I actually have some questions regarding one of my guns I hope to sell so I'll post a thread where appropriate to ask. As I admit I'm far from a firearms expert, I have a decent little collection but besides the basics I wouldn't feel confident educating anyone on any of them lol.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Thank you guys, I'll definitely check out the site. I actually have some questions regarding one of my guns I hope to sell so I'll post a thread where appropriate to ask. As I admit I'm far from a firearms expert, I have a decent little collection but besides the basics I wouldn't feel confident educating anyone on any of them lol.
    And you dont have to be a firearms expert. As you wander around the forum, you will find out we talk about MUCH more than guns.

Reactions: KG1

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Welcome. After reading the rules and getting sure supporter status you might find this thread useful:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Some just talk about all of the food they cook for breakfast...or their grandchildren...or whatever

Reactions: KG1

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    9aqrcCw.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom