• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tired of Lies

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2013
    Nashville
    Hi. Just found this place while doing research. I am normally living in Alaska but my husband is 100%service connected disabled and I am a vet and we needed the Indy VA's specialties. So, we are here for a while. We still own our Alaska place which is 40 acres and in a place I can go out in my back yard and fire away any time I choose.

I love to target practice but I don't hunt. Nothing personal against it and I love moose...just gimped enough that sitting in the cold waiting or hiking thru the snow at minus 30 just isn't fun anymore.

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    :welcome:to:ingo:. And welcome to Indy!

Roudebush is a great VA hospital & ranked one of the best in the country. They have taken great care of me, Army (Desert Shield/Storm), the few times I've needed them. My father was USAF (Vietnam). He was diagnosed with cancer in 2008 & Roudebush took excellent care of him to the end (2011).
    I have been to Alaska & must say it is a beautiful state. I'm almost jealous (except for the cold & snow).

Tired of Lies

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2013
    Nashville
    Yes Viper...sort of a dichotomy like military justice. But, I am researching several topics and just had back surgery so I am at the computer or reading a lot until spring and warmer weather.

Metaldog...the Indy VA has treated both us great. My husband uses the Poly Trauma Rehab Center there. The best idea the VA has come up with in a long time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom