Not open for further replies.

zbloxzoid

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2023
    Terre Haute
    Hey, I’m new here. I’ve made a couple posts but decided this would be a good way to reach a few people in my area potentially.

I am around Terre Haute, and studying Criminology at Indiana State. I am new to the gun scene in general, although not in experience with firearms fortunately.

More or less to say hello - and would enjoy meeting people from the area to go to the range with (it’s a college town so most my age are not firearms enthusiasts).

Thanks, I enjoy the conversations I’ve had so far - and also the marketplace.

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Greetings and welcome to INGO!
    Good intro, you came to the right place. There are MANY weapons saavy people here.
    Ask, learn, and share; that's why INGO is here.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hey, I’m new here. I’ve made a couple posts but decided this would be a good way to reach a few people in my area potentially.

I am around Terre Haute, and studying Criminology at Indiana State. I am new to the gun scene in general, although not in experience with firearms fortunately.

More or less to say hello - and would enjoy meeting people from the area to go to the range with (it’s a college town so most my age are not firearms enthusiasts).

Thanks, I enjoy the conversations I’ve had so far - and also the marketplace.
    Hello and welcome! A couple questions:

How the hell do you pronounce your username? I'm thinking... Bob. :lmfao:

I see you are a college student. Are you planning to use any INGO material in papers? If yes, please cite us correctly. "Internet Rando, 2023" might be true but it's not a proper citation. :rofl:

zbloxzoid

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2023
    Terre Haute
    Hello and welcome! A couple questions:

How the hell do you pronounce your username? I'm thinking... Bob. :lmfao:

I see you are a college student. Are you planning to use any INGO material in papers? If yes, please cite us correctly. "Internet Rando, 2023" might be true but it's not a proper citation. :rofl:

1.) Zhee-Blocks-Zoid or Zuh-Blocks-Zoid. Bloxzoid with a Z in front of it. It’s a unique username I’ve had since I was a child.

2.) Probably not here to cite information from people - not saying it isn’t great info, a lot of it is about firearms and not the jillion other aspects of criminology. Should I cite anything from here, there’s a good chance it won’t be for evidence/statistics as INGO is /likely/ not considered a “Reliable Source” to the School. And I have done too many papers to not be able to cite things properly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom