• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Iordered mine last week and I messaged them on Facebook.

Well, that's the only ding I give them so far, as there was nothing on the site and nothing on my receipt to indicate there would be an extensive wait involved. I ordered my holster on 12/23. I just sent them an email inquiring about the wait time so I'll post when I get something back.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well, an update. I'd replied to that email asking for clarification on whether the 3 - 4 weeks was from the time I ordered, or receiving the email. I just got an email back saying that was from my order date, so I should be getting a shipping notice soon! :D

heavyhitter1k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    I can get one custom made in town for aroun $55-65 and its a 2-hr turn-around. For $30 I'm tempted but 3-4 week wait doesn't sound like fun...

PappyD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 24, 2008
    Westfield
    I wondered about my order and noticed the thread here on INGO. Sent an email this morning about my Dec 29th order.
    Here was the reply:

Hello sir,
    We are very sorry for the delay on your order. The typical wait time for one of our holsters is 1-2 weeks. However, with the influx in Holiday sales we are currently running closer to 3-4 weeks per order. This was not anticipated and we do greatly apologize. Our sales and customer service team is working very hard at answering all emails as well as getting orders sent out quickly. Once your order ships you will receive an email with tracking information.
    Your patience is appreciated and we hope to see your future business. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Anyway, I don't mind waiting but it would have been appropriate to have a lead time notice on their website. Of course, I could have ordered over the phone and asked about delivery..... It's just a holster, after all.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Got mine in tonight. Had I known it was delivered I would have gotten the mail earlier so I had time to get it adjusted to wear, but I'll look at it tomorrow. Looks pretty good, can't wait to try it out.

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Mine was ordered a week before Christmas and arrived on Christmas Eve. This is a high quality holster for a great price. It is fully adjustable, secure and very comfortable. It even comes with a bag of extra screws and rubber grommets to fine tune the retention. I would highly recommend this holster.

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    I've had good experience with them but every single shell I've had needed more retention even with the screws tightened to the point they poke out the back and into flesh. A quick little touch of my heat gun and pressing at the front of the trigger guard area to tighten it up did the trick.

But, for $30 and lifetime shell swapping for a new gun (which I've done, very easy process), pretty good stuff. And the kydex shell is thicker than most, which I like.

Top Bottom