• ...and so much more!
  • 686 Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Huntington County
    attachment.php
    The picture is crappy, but the holster is unbelievable. I've been looking for a leather holster for my Smith, but the choices for 3" barreled revolvers is almost nonexistent. Found this on eBay, H.C. Leather.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Beautiful weapons and leather...Thank you both for sharing..Tooled Leather,Tyler-T's, Stag, and Ivory go together like Biscuits and Gravy...Latewatch...I see you are in Henryville...My shop is in Clarksville...Please stop in sometime...I always like to meet fellow classic Smith Fans.....

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    attachment.php
    The picture is crappy, but the holster is unbelievable. I've been looking for a leather holster for my Smith, but the choices for 3" barreled revolvers is almost nonexistent. Found this on eBay, H.C. Leather.

Classy...I tried repping you but like a Hollywood Starlet I would need to "spread it around" before I could rep you again...

Latewatch

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Henryville, IN
    Beautiful weapons and leather...Thank you both for sharing..Tooled Leather,Tyler-T's, Stag, and Ivory go together like Biscuits and Gravy...Latewatch...I see you are in Henryville...My shop is in Clarksville...Please stop in sometime...I always like to meet fellow classic Smith Fans.....

indiucky is your shop off Eastern Blvd? If so, I have been in a few times. I'll have to introduce myself with my INGO handle next time.

686 Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Huntington County
    Latewatch, I really like that rig. indiucky and wtfd661, Thanks for the rep and the kind words, if you're ever looking for leather, you might want to give H.C. Leather a try, he does beautiful work for a fair price.

Top Bottom