• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NumberCruncher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Hamilton Co
    What about all of that innocent corn adjacent to the firing range?? What if a stray round were to penetrate the concrete reinforced walls and escape the building??

The last thing we need is that kind of "cornage" in our community!!!
    :laugh:

1 old 0311

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Carmel
    I really don't care WHO opens first, as long as there is no discrimination of the disabled. I shoot every week and am tired of driving to Dons.

mulsas

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 14, 2012
    Westfield
    Sorry, I've been slacking on updates. This pic is a week old, looks like the concrete work is done. Actually went by the other day and they had framing up in the front.
    IMAG0768.jpg

mulsas

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 14, 2012
    Westfield
    I heard a neighbor say October 1st. Not sure where he heard that, and from the progress it sure doesn't look like that would happen. Hopefully by winter is a doable target, but I know no details.

jaeisber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    Westfield
    Yeah, I cannot see that happening, especially after seeing the picture that was just posted...my guess would be in the November time-frame. Hoping sooner rather than later, but would prefer a more polished product than something rushed to completion.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Would make a great INGO meet up place! Does a range have any need for a "soft opening" like they do in the restaurant industry? As a "test run" for your staff to go through the motions of their training (safety briefing, waivers signed, proper verbiage...), I think a handful of local INGO'ers showing up before the official start would be beneficial. It would be done with the understanding that it is really a "work out the bugs" kind of thing. I'm not trying to scam a reason for a discounted visit (I don't think it should be), really just thinking it would be fun to help out.

Dwight

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Sheridan
    Good idea Doc. I'd like to join in on a "walk through" day to help work out potential bugs. Run it like a normal business day, with the understanding that we can call a "time out " for any reason to discuss options/solutions. I'm excited to have a range in my area and will gladly assist to help it start safe and smooth.

MemphisR32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Westfield
    I drove by today and its coming along fast. A good amount of siding is up and the place looks to be taking shape. I cant wait seeing as how I can walk over to the range.

BerettaGirl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    Westfield
    Drove past yesterday to check on progress - looking good!! Truly hoping the doors are open by December. Within 2 minutes of home, it will be so much more convenient for me :)

Top Bottom