• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HKPhysics

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Hello everyone. I am new to this site. I never thought I would fear having our second amendment rights, like we are in this time. I have shot firearms since I was young and now a collector.

I am curious, what are the requirements to post an ad for items to trade or sale?

Glad to be a part of this group and look forward to talking with you all!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hello everyone. I am new to this site. I never thought I would fear having our second amendment rights, like we are in this time. I have shot firearms since I was young and now a collector.

I am curious, what are the requirements to post an ad for items to trade or sale?

Glad to be a part of this group and look forward to talking with you all!
    I do not want to sound like I am being harsh as I am not but we like new members to look at and understand the rules before they accept membership.

Here is a direct link to the rules we run the classifieds under. Make your 1st 50 posts as required so we as a community can get to know you.

The rules. And welcome.......

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    :welcome: from Hamilton County!! You should consider becoming a site supporter, it cost $20 per year and will immediately get your 50 post so you can participate in all benefits of the site as well as the classifieds. Also the site supporters help pay the huge expense of operating this great forum. Make sure you read the rules, it will help you understand your membership and the requirements of the forums and classifieds. The moderators do a great job of managing this forum, but they don't appreciate members that don't read the rules.

HKPhysics

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Indianapolis
    :welcome: from Hamilton County!! You should consider becoming a site supporter, it cost $20 per year and will immediately get your 50 post so you can participate in all benefits of the site as well as the classifieds. Also the site supporters help pay the huge expense of operating this great forum. Make sure you read the rules, it will help you understand your membership and the requirements of the forums and classifieds. The moderators do a great job of managing this forum, but they don't appreciate members that don't read the rules.
    Good advice! I am fine for spending $20. Especially if it helps the bigger cause!

HKPhysics

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Indianapolis
    That is definitely fair!
    I do not want to sound like I am being harsh as I am not but we like new members to look at and understand the rules before they accept membership.

Here is a direct link to the rules we run the classifieds under. Make your 1st 50 posts as required so we as a community can get to know you.

HKPhysics

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Indianapolis

I just read everything and everything seems like it should be. I look forward to chatting with everyone as time permits!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom