• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What new INGO logo gear would you like to see?

• Total voters

LGDawg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    Indy
    tshirts in 3xlt and 4xlt

+1 for tshirts in 3xlt and 4xlt

I also know you are printing them here in Indiana, but I like the idea of an All American INGO shirt (made in USA and printed in USA). I personally would pay extra for the Made in the USA shirt.

BuddieReigns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Muncie
    Dog collar, so that when my cowardly dog goes outside, all the dogs(that can read) know her owner loves his dog and isn't playing if they attack her.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Wow, I'm shocked - a Master Chief wants a coffee mug? :laugh:

Well, this IS the only forum group or anything like it that doesn't offer coffee mugs. And with a slogan or two, like: Gun Control is a tight group, or Gun Control is hitting your target . . . repeatedly (or every time), etc.

Maybe add some T-shirts that have cool artwork and slogans in addition to the INGO logo. Maybe a couple of basic holsters with the INGO logo on them.

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    Now that I have my INGO hat I know what INGO gear I need. I need a long patch for the back that reads, "Stamp Collector" or "Silence is Golden" or "INGunOwners. Com" or "Bacon" or "Mod Lapdog" or "Site Supporter" or...... Well you get the idea.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    As a dog owner I would really, REALLY love to see a charcoal colored shirt. I love black shirts, but it just doesn't work with so much hair around.

Joq867

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Brooksville
    Almost any color of pocket T, a light weight cap say with a mesh material for the hot summer days, and maybe a light boonie style hat.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    I voted POLO shirt, but would prefer it to be like a "Performance Polo" or golf shirt. I havent played a lick of golf, but I moved to wearing Golf shirts for their comfort plus they're a little more respectable than a regular T-shirt.

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Just found this thread - and saw that the store was offline currently. Check out this link, it's an online store that handles all the inventory, and product fulfillment. Once the site is developed INGO does nothing to maintain it. INGO would get a % of every sale determined by the price points. Advertisers/site supporters could get a discount, and the best part, is the logo is INGO branded. Not just as an embroidery, but the hang tag, and neck tag are 100% customizable. So for instance, an advertiser could offset the store cost, by having their logo and tagline on the hangtag.

If this is something you'd consider - let me know. I can show you some product and hangtag samples.

Heres the example - this store is live.

Augusta Country Club at FULL TURN DIRECT

Top Bottom