• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What new INGO logo gear would you like to see?

• Total voters

EMC0853

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Some of us who work for a living (I think there's still a few) have to wear ID badges in a non gun-friendly environment. I think a tasteful lanyard would be a big seller.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    ingo6.jpg

]

I think a black t-shirt with a large print of pic across the back and a smaller one on the left breast would look cool. Maybe even a black hoody with a large print of this pic on the front. Even a black coffee/travel mug with this design.

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    Okay I got tired of reading. Sorry if it has been mentioned, but what about holsters with the logo on them? I know too many different guns to make them for. But how cool would they be:rockwoot:

I also like the gun cases idea. I am looking for one anyway... might as well be:ingo:

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Okay I got tired of reading. Sorry if it has been mentioned, but what about holsters with the logo on them? I know too many different guns to make them for. But how cool would they be:rockwoot:

I also like the gun cases idea. I am looking for one anyway... might as well be:ingo:

You could always go with one of those nylon holsters. The ones that fit most full size frame guns. You know the ones you see on ebay all time for $5 with the extra mag holder on the front of it.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I voted for a t shirt (cause I live in t shirts when I'm not at work) but a hoodie would work (can't wear it at work but I'll sure as heck wear it TO work), a lanyard (can't wear it at work even..have to use THEIR stinking boring black lanyard), something to put my keys on....hat...decals for my truck (I'll put stuff on my truck if I support it)... youth sized t shirts (get my boy to advertise for you), good range bag, something to keep my water cold in at work (bottle of some kind, like a Camelback bottle)....just a thought (or 2 or 9)

cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east
    Would you guys be willing to pay a premium for them? One major issue is the cost of the FlexFit versus the cost of what we are currently using...

I would also be willing to pay more for a better hat!

And I also like the idea of a cut out style window sticker, like INGO.com with a shape of a gun with it!

jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    I'd like to throw in an idea:

Team INGO shooting shirts

With so many of us that shoot in FNS, USPSA, IDPA, trap/skeet, bowling pin and so forth matches, how cool would it be for us to come up with a design and do a group buy from TechwearUSA, Techwell System, High Performance Custom Made Sport Shirts ?

Maybe Fenway and INGO Sponsors could talk about the use of their logos, but I would love to promote the site and it's supporters and would pay for the shirt. Granted, it wouldn't raise money for the site like t-shirts do, but it would really promote the site to lots of shooters.

Just my :twocents:

I think this is an EXCELLENT idea.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    since the flex fit hat has been denied on multiple occasions now, can i at least get an ingo fanny pack? preferably in dayglo.

Top Bottom