Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Why don't they also ban automobiles. I have seen many dash-cam videos of police officers getting nailed during a traffic stop on an interstate.

And with all due respect to our law enforcement community, and I hope you understand where I am coming from, but according to these yahoos in Jersey, the life of a law enforcement person is more valuable than the life of a non-law enforcement person?

Something I read somewhere in some document from what we call the founders of this country that stated "all men are created equal".

Again, to our law enforcement people, please do not read this wrong.

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Shouldn't be surpised. That state doesn't even trust it's citizens enough to pump their own gas.
    I dated someone from New Jersey and it's probably just as well they are not allowed?! (putting on my asbestos suit)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Common hunting, target, and self-defense ammunition would be subject to ban, along with BB's, airgun pellets, and non-metallic ammunition like plastic airsoft pellets, if the Attorney General decides that they pose a threat to the safety and well being of law enforcement, children and those animals you see on the sarah mclachlan videos.

There, it should be a slam dunk now.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Just another example of banning firearms without actually banning them...just nudge and push gun owners so it becomes too expensive or too much effort to enjoy their hobby or lifestyle.

All this "police safety" legislation or whatever reminds me of the hate crime craze a few years ago. It's the use of a Trojan horse to pass laws that cover crimes already on the books but these have the added benefit of adding gun control "under the radar"-- I've heard that somewhere before.

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    so the criminals just go to Philly to get their ammo. Just like they do with their guns. This won't do a damn thing to stop anything but keep law abiding citizens from defending themselves. And crime will only go up.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Shouldn't be surpised. That state doesn't even trust it's citizens enough to pump their own gas.
    Haha. Funny story about that when coming back from New York:
    Stopped at the station. Pulled up to the pump. Creepy drugged out girl walks toward car. Drive around to other side of gas station and pull up next to pump. Creepy drugged out girl walks toward the car. Drive around to other side of gas station. Park car. I jump out of the car...

ME: WHAT IS YOUR MALFUNCTION!?
    CLERK: I'm the clerk and I have to pump your gas.
    ME: Oh. Why?
    CLERK: It's state law.
    ME: Ok.
    CLERK: Indiana huh?
    ME: Yeah.
    CLERK: I hear they have lots of meth there...
    ME: O_o

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    "...they pose a threat to the safety and well being of law enforcement"

Ok, how about saturated fats, ulraviolet rays, power tools, splinters, rebar, hand tools, rocks, processed sugar, meat glues, icy roads, tornados, etc. Where does this stop?

I can appreciate the fact that there are bad people out there intent on doing bad things. They are small in number. They are punishing the rest of their citizens for the actions of a few. Thank goodness we live in a state that does not see things that way...

Top Bottom