• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Isn't that what a lot of us say about our neighbors to the south (and other places) that want to jump our border for "a better life"? Stay in your own country and fix things there? Don't turn our country into your third world ****-hole? ;)

If one moves from NJ,Md or NYC to Indiana is that not staying in your own country? I've driven interstate 70 and 95 many times and have never had to show my passport. Maybe one grows weary from living in a State the turns left in their lifetime and decides to vote with there feet and tax dollars..
    I take it you have not lived in a 2nd amendment repressed state before?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Isn't that what a lot of us say about our neighbors to the south (and other places) that want to jump our border for "a better life"? Stay in your own country and fix things there? Don't turn our country into your third world ****-hole? ;)

The big difference is that gun owners coming from NJ to IN would be coming here because they want to embrace Indiana's gun laws, not because they want to implement NJ's gun laws here.

It's much more like legal immigrants coming here to chase the American dream.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Its great that folks from other states migrate here to escape the liberal governments there. However, let's not overlook what has happened in Colorado and Texas. Once solid red states that are not so much now, due to Commiefornia escapees who don't leave all of their lib mentality behind.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Its great that folks from other states migrate here to escape the liberal governments there. However, let's not overlook what has happened in Colorado and Texas. Once solid red states that are not so much now, due to Commiefornia escapees who don't leave all of their lib mentality behind.

......also parts of AZ and lets not forget that upper left area of Indiana.

They're the ****ing Borg and they expect us to assimilate. :xmad:

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Has there been any type of Ghost guns being used in mass murder in US history?

No. That hardly matters because it could happen! These are very real risks people! It's illegal for them to do anything else so we have to close this loophole in the law.

1. Someone who's legally barred from purchasing a gun could buy a 3d printer for hundreds of dollars and spend weeks fiddling with the thing to get it to print well enough to get a working 1-shot 22LR pistol!

2. Someone who's legally barred from purchasing a gun could buy a mill for hundreds/thousands of dollars and buy 80% lowers and pistol frames to spend the time machining out then buy all the rest of the parts to make a functioning firearm and put it together.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    No. That hardly matters because it could happen! These are very real risks people! It's illegal for them to do anything else so we have to close this loophole in the law.

1. Someone who's legally barred from purchasing a gun could buy a 3d printer for hundreds of dollars and spend weeks fiddling with the thing to get it to print well enough to get a working 1-shot 22LR pistol!

2. Someone who's legally barred from purchasing a gun could buy a mill for hundreds/thousands of dollars and buy 80% lowers and pistol frames to spend the time machining out then buy all the rest of the parts to make a functioning firearm and put it together.

Well, when you ask people if they think a killer that would make a gun, then kill someone with it, would stop because it's "against the law", you get... "But, but... we HAVE to do SOMETHING".

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    ......also parts of AZ and lets not forget that upper left area of Indiana.

They're the ****ing Borg and they expect us to assimilate. :xmad:

This is what I was going to say to MCGrease and Clay Pigeon. From the stories we hear from the NWI INGOers it doesn't sound like the FIP are coming here to "embrace our freedoms". Sounds more like annexing part of our state for Chicago/Illinois. I'm sure some do come here for that (our freedoms), and (like legal immigrants) they are welcome. That's the point I was trying to make with my analogy.

Last edited:

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    This is what I was going to say to MCGrease and Clay Pigeon. From the stories we hear from the NWI INGOers it doesn't sound like the FIP are coming here to "embrace our freedoms". Sounds more like annexing part of our state for Chicago/Illinois. I'm sure some do come here for that (our freedoms), and (like legal immigrants) they are welcome. That's the point I was trying to make with my analogy.

Was just talking to my boss about this a couple days ago. He used to be one of them (sorta, he was also on our side): worked in Chi and lived in NWI because taxes, property costs, and no FOID.

According to him, chicagoans look down on that as kinda like not paying your fair share or taking advantage of higher salaries that go with higher local cost of living. pfft, whatever. make it so people want to live there then.

Top Bottom