• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1milehigher

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 24, 2013
    Central Ind
    Personally, I don't care for the gun shows. Most cost to get in, which adds costs to the item(s) I buy. If I buy something face-to-face, I prefer a small shop without the interruptions of the crowds.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Personally, I don't care for the gun shows. Most cost to get in, which adds costs to the item(s) I buy. If I buy something face-to-face, I prefer a small shop without the interruptions of the crowds.

I would be more than happy to meet you FTF and let you handle anything that you may be interested in. Also, I'm always willing to meet you at my store (Revolver Tactical) located in Noblesville. I'm half owner of Revolver Tactical and handle the knife side of the business. I'm rarely there, so you should contact me first to make sure that I can be there.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    UPDATE

1. Kershaw has started to release the new auto knives (Launch 1, 2, and 3) . I have all three models on order, and I'm expecting to see them in 2 to 3 weeks.

2. Protech/Strider collaboration auto - Even though theses are being manufactured by Protech, Strider knives will be the sole distribution point in selling them.....so much for having a Protech price....more than likely they will have a price point similar to the rest of Strider's knives.....this is just a guess on my end.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    UPDATE

1. Kershaw has started to release the new auto knives (Launch 1, 2, and 3) . I have all three models on order, and I'm expecting to see them in 2 to 3 weeks.

2. Protech/Strider collaboration auto - Even though theses are being manufactured by Protech, Strider knives will be the sole distribution point in selling them.....so much for having a Protech price....more than likely they will have a price point similar to the rest of Strider's knives.....this is just a guess on my end.

about the kershaw
    blade hq and kershaw guy have had the launch 1, according to someone on blade fourm, they sold out in minuets, last week blade hq got the launch 2, and they still have some of those,kershaw guy sold out rather quickly of the 2's, i'd guess before either get anymore 1's they'll get the 3

of the three, i like the 1 the best (stonewash blade) when you get those please post on here, ive got a hundred bucks burning a hole in my pocket! and i cant decide on the kershaw or a microtech otf

about the protec/strider
    THAT SUCKS!

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    about the kershaw
    blade hq and kershaw guy have had the launch 1, according to someone on blade fourm, they sold out in minuets, last week blade hq got the launch 2, and they still have some of those,kershaw guy sold out rather quickly of the 2's, i'd guess before either get anymore 1's they'll get the 3

of the three, i like the 1 the best (stonewash blade) when you get those please post on here, ive got a hundred bucks burning a hole in my pocket! and i cant decide on the kershaw or a microtech otf

about the protec/strider
    THAT SUCKS!

Updated with correction: I have Launch 2 models being shipped out to me today....should see them towards the end of this week or early next week. The Launch 1 & 3 models are a couple of weeks out before I get those.

MSRP on the Protech/Strider auto is $400.00. According to Dave (owner of Protech), there is a lot of machine time involved in making these, more so than just about any Protech model they make.

Last edited:

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Updated with correction: I have Launch 2 models being shipped out to me today....should see them towards the end of this week or early next week. The Launch 1 & 3 models are a couple of weeks out before I get those.

MSRP on the Protech/Strider auto is $400.00. According to Dave (owner of Protech), there is a lot of machine time involved in making these, more so than just about any Protech model they make.

thanks brad! build my hopes up, then burst that bubble! thanks!

just gives me time to think choices, choices
    launch 1 (i just got a sog tac auto)
    or
    microtech ultratec de silver or stonewash blade with a blue handle?( i dont have a quality otf yet)

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    thanks brad! build my hopes up, then burst that bubble! thanks!

just gives me time to think choices, choices
    launch 1 (i just got a sog tac auto)
    or
    microtech ultratec de silver or stonewash blade with a blue handle?( i dont have a quality otf yet)

Sorry about that...I could have swore they told me over the phone that they were sending me Launch 1 models, but when I received the invoice later in the day, it showed Launch 2 models being shipped....I apologize. :(

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Sorry about that...I could have swore they told me over the phone that they were sending me Launch 1 models, but when I received the invoice later in the day, it showed Launch 2 models being shipped....I apologize. :(

aint no thing! just playing with ya

ive checked your website you dont have the exact microtec im looking for, if you did how much would it be?

microtec blue handle plain de blade(no serations) silver or stonewash blade(not black, i hate when a scratch shows up on a black blade) part#122-10BL or 122-4BL
    (i got the numbers from blade hq)

thanks

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    aint no thing! just playing with ya

ive checked your website you dont have the exact microtec im looking for, if you did how much would it be?

microtec blue handle plain de blade(no serations) silver or stonewash blade(not black, i hate when a scratch shows up on a black blade) part#122-10BL or 122-4BL
    (i got the numbers from blade hq)

thanks

My website is not up to date on the my Microtech inventory. I have everything that is listed on the website, but I have another dozen or so Microtech models that are not listed on the website. The only blue handle Ultratech I have is the 120-1, and it is a black bayonet blade. Normally satin or stonewash finished blades (Ultratech models) run $225.00.

Top Bottom