• Status
    Not open for further replies.

WhoDaThunk?RN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2011
    Franklin township
    So I'm new to the forum, and gun ownership overall really. I have decided that in the line of work I do, I need to be as prepared as possible.

My hubby is an outdoorsman, and grew up around guns so I have handled his enough that I was comfortable having them in the house...now I am a proud gun owner/carrier :D.

We currently live south indy, franklin township area. Looking forward to heading to the gun show friday ( i work the rest of the weekend) and hitting the :ingo: table, meeting new people and developing this new skill.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    YEAH!!! Another female member. Welcome to the ranks. Check out the women's forum... especially the stickies at the top. Really good reading. Also there is going to be some free training for INGO women. Look for the thread Training with HandK.

WhoDaThunk?RN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2011
    Franklin township
    I've been lurking since I bought my Ruger LCR a few weeks ago. I just decided I have something to say...so I should go ahead and join :rockwoot:and more importantly I have TONS to learn, and there seem to be some very knowledgeable people on here.

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    So I'm new to the forum, and gun ownership overall really. I have decided that in the line of work I do, I need to be as prepared as possible.

Woooo-hoooo! Another new woman INGOer and another RN at that! :rockwoot: Welcome from Connersville - I'm a newbie to guns myself. Glad you joined us--I look forward to reading your posts :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom