• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    The M&P Shield may be the single best concealed carry pistol I have ever owned. It is small, light, easy to carry, rock solid reliable, and shoots amazingly well. I have nothing bad to say about it other than if it was optional I would have not preferred the thumb safety but I can live with that.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    I think they're great shooters, but they just don't fit my carry preferences. They're too big for a pocket gun and I can carry a double stack compact just as easily IWB, but I'm a bigger guy so it's easy to conceal IWB. I'm glad it fills some people's carry needs; it's just not for me.

Eric0321

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jun 9, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I just picked up a shield 40 today. Hoping to shoot it tomorrow. The sights aren't centered on the upper receiver. I hope they are properly aligned.

I was planning on getting a Kahr P9 or P40, the shield just felt really nice in the hand.

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    I'm going to be home in a few weeks. You bastards better not buy them all before I get there.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Don't want to discourage anyone but my son was on a two month waiting list at Blythes. They are going out the door as quick as they come in.

ctb1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    It's no wonder the Shields are selling like hotcakes. They are an excellent compromise between size and shootability. They are a little large for the pocket, but should be easily hidden with a good holster. (I'm trying to decide on one now.) And they shoot like a bigger pistol. Really feel good in the hand and will surprise you how well they feel shooting. I wanted something easy to carry, but if the time ever comes to need it I want to have a real gun. The Shield seems to be perfect for what I was looking for.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Would like to check this gun out! I only have single stacks and they tend to be finicky IMO but I guess your carry gun should be cleaned atleast once a week.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    It's no wonder the Shields are selling like hotcakes. They are an excellent compromise between size and shootability. They are a little large for the pocket, but should be easily hidden with a good holster. (I'm trying to decide on one now.) And they shoot like a bigger pistol. Really feel good in the hand and will surprise you how well they feel shooting. I wanted something easy to carry, but if the time ever comes to need it I want to have a real gun. The Shield seems to be perfect for what I was looking for.

I think everyone thinks they are just right too, I can't find one anywhere to even fondle let alone buy. Went to the 1500 a couple of weeks ago and didn't see a one, lots of XDs but no Shields.

Top Bottom