• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I really like my Atlas PSR, but be pretty interesting to handle one of these

Honestly, I'm not that big on my Atlas (the tension adjustment for the tilt is either too tight or too loose. It's difficult and annoying to get it just where I want it). I like a few features on it that my Harris bipods don't have, but still seem to prefer the Harris. This Magpul looks interesting and my CZ might end up with it's own bipod (so my Seekins can get it's bipod back).

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    And it's live on the site

https://www.magpul.com/products/magpul-bipod-for-m-lok-1913-picatinny-rail-a-r-m-s-17s

Honestly, I'm not that big on my Atlas (the tension adjustment for the tilt is either too tight or too loose. It's difficult and annoying to get it just where I want it). I like a few features on it that my Harris bipods don't have, but still seem to prefer the Harris. This Magpul looks interesting and my CZ might end up with it's own bipod (so my Seekins can get it's bipod back).

I haven't had that issue with mine, seems like mine pivots and traverses just fine, but really, I don't have enough time behind it as I want. The Harris does have some nicer features (quick deploy) but the Atlas is mean....idk....could be the price too. Not many people take the plunge for a $2500 rifle and criticize it too much, same could be same for an expensive accessory. Going to get a Spuhr mount sometime in the next month or too, can't find too many criticisms outside the cost

Top Bottom