• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Just got a text from my daughter who unfortunately lives in Chicago and can’t get home thanks to these idiots. Luckily she is safe and at a friend’s place. Plans on staying there until the powers that are figure out what to do with today’s yutes
    My daughter's PU classmate got a nice gig at a patent law firm and bought an apartment in the south Loop. Last I heard she is looking for something totally different and not in Chicago.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    This new idiot libtard Mayor is so stupid he almost make Lightheaded look smart! How low can the sheeple of Chiraq set the bar for Mayor? At least the Daleys kept things under some degree of control, even as crooked as they were as Democrats. LOL! :dunno:

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    I don't do much on Patreon or shill for a channel but you might consider sending Greg Foreman a couple bucks a month to help his message.

It is a speck of clarity in a sea of media corruption, group think, agendas, and stupidity. The more people speak out about their own communities the better.

It is the price of one cup of your favorite coffee a month... :yesway:

https://www.patreon.com/blackconservativeperspective/membership

:ingo: :patriot:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

"In no way do I condone the destructive activity we saw in the Loop and lakefront this weekend. It is unacceptable and has no place in our city. However, it is not constructive to demonize youth who have otherwise been starved of opportunities in their own communities," Johnson, a progressive who defeated moderate Democrat Paul Vallas earlier this month, said in a statement on Sunday.

Get ready, ****cago. Hell is coming to breakfast.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

tombstone-you-tell-them.gif

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

"In no way do I condone the destructive activity we saw in the Loop and lakefront this weekend. It is unacceptable and has no place in our city. However, it is not constructive to demonize youth who have otherwise been starved of opportunities in their own communities," Johnson, a progressive who defeated moderate Democrat Paul Vallas earlier this month, said in a statement on Sunday.

"Starved of opportunities in their own communities?" You mean they've already looted everything there and run the businesses off? That kind of "starvation"?

Top Bottom