• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ACR20

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2010
    Hello all,

Long time viewer, first time poster. I have been a visitor of this site for the past two years and finally maned up and became a member. This site has been an every day source of information; some good, some bad, some pure comedy, but mostly a comfort blanket where fellow firearms enthusiasts and like minded individuals can network, share info and ideas.

A little about myself, I'm originally from Southern California and have been a firearms enthusiast for as long as can remember no thanks to my father (a wheel gun purist) and fellow law enforcement officers (the 5%ers) who would challenge me as a young 15 year old during their monthly firearms training to make every shoot count. As they would say "practice doesn't always make you better, its perfect practice that makes you great." And it's this quote I say to myself before every range session to get my mind on track.

I currently reside in Boone Co. and have FINALY had the time to take my training to where it should have been 5 years ago. I am a Glock Armorer and am making the year of 2011 the year of the pistol (training wise that is) with Larry Vickers 1911 Operators Course in Febuary, Glock Instructors Workshop Course in September, and time permitting Sheriff Ken Campbells gunsite course again and cross my fingers Luis Awerbuck training if the classes don't fill up in a day or two like the last few years.

And giving that the super bowl is about to start, I guess I just wanted to formally say hello.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom