New member from New Albany.. Glad to be here :)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

w35t

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Hi there! I just recently became a first time handgun owner via my purchase of a Walther CCP. It will eventually be used for concealed carry once I've put enough down the pipe to be absolutely comfortable with it and my permit arrives. I haven't even fired it yet but am already anxious to outfit it with tritium sights and a laser/light combo.

I was very happy to find this forum as I find forums are the best place for beginners to learn, enthusiasts to meet and exchange ideas, and the markets are great too. From shaving and food, to cars and computers, to billiards and audio I'm on one for just every one of my interests.

I joined when it was kentuckianafirearms.com but mostly just lurked here and there and it's been a while. I hope to me more active this time around.

Glad to be here :)

w35t

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Thanks for the warm welcome all!!!

Welcome. I'm in your area!

Yep, Greenville's just right up the road!

Welcome. Grew up in New Albany, moved away for a while then back to the area (Jeffersonville) about 16 years ago.

Jeff? Psh...

xD

Welcome from Hobart.

LoL, my ex GF is from there! Random.

Hi from Indy! Welcome to INGO!

Lived in Indy for 6 years while I was a student at IUPUI. I go back all the time to hang with friends and do whatever! Actually will be there next Friday and Saturday and plan to hit a shooting range with a friend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom