Not open for further replies.

groundhog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    Munster
    Hello INGO,

I apologize for such a late post. I joined many, many, months ago while researching AR-15 systems. I am a new gun owner and enthusiast. About four years now. I am not one to jump into forums and spew out opinions or give advice on things I know nothing about.

I went from not owning any firearms to currently owning four:

> Savage .17 hmr 93R17-BTV – I wanted to start out small and work up.
    > Mossberg 500 12 ga. Tactical – Home Defense.
    > POF USA P415-16-MRR-223 Carbine – w/o ROL protection. Sweet and fun.
    > S&W Bodyguard 380 – Personal CCW.

More to come…..

I have visited MCFG several times to shoot many firearms. A friend and business associate is a member. I did not know there was a connection until today. What a fantastic place! If I lived anywhere near Indy I’d be there all the time. Great place!

I hope to contribute what I have learned in.

groundhog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    Munster
    Thank you all for the greetings.

>>> magic man,

Glad to see someone from the area on the forum. I tried to send you a PM but I guess I don’t have enough posts yet, so I will post it here, because I think it is important.

I recently volunteered to become a block captain for the Munster Neighborhood Crime Watch. At the last meeting, we had the Indiana National Guard Gang Division visit us. They also visited with Highland NCW.

The Chicago gangs are here. In fact, some of the gang leaders went into the Highland Police department to personally tell them that they are going to take control of Highland.

I highly recommend that you get involved. Perhaps you are. Our communities need to stop these bad guys from taking over. We will be more successful if all of our adjoining communities keep them pushed away. Go to your next meeting, or come visit us at our next meeting.

Whenever I see gang signs or graffiti, I report it right away to the PD. They will see that it gets cleaned up, make people aware of what is going on, and the information goes into the local and national gang databases to help keep track of our success or failures.

As neighbors, let’s make it a success.

Thanks,
    groundhog

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Thank you all for the greetings.

>>> magic man,

Glad to see someone from the area on the forum. I tried to send you a PM but I guess I don’t have enough posts yet, so I will post it here, because I think it is important.

I recently volunteered to become a block captain for the Munster Neighborhood Crime Watch. At the last meeting, we had the Indiana National Guard Gang Division visit us. They also visited with Highland NCW.

The Chicago gangs are here. In fact, some of the gang leaders went into the Highland Police department to personally tell them that they are going to take control of Highland.

I highly recommend that you get involved. Perhaps you are. Our communities need to stop these bad guys from taking over. We will be more successful if all of our adjoining communities keep them pushed away. Go to your next meeting, or come visit us at our next meeting.

Whenever I see gang signs or graffiti, I report it right away to the PD. They will see that it gets cleaned up, make people aware of what is going on, and the information goes into the local and national gang databases to help keep track of our success or failures.

As neighbors, let’s make it a success.

Thanks,
    groundhog

Thanks for the info, I'll look into it.:yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom