• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bullet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Seymour
    Wanted to say to everyone. I found this site while looking for some information for a Beretta 92. It's seems like a great site. Living in Brownstown and loving guns as much as I do. I had to join.

I currently own several black rifles including several AR's, some I've built. Uzi, Fal, Mini 14, AK to name a few others.
    I also have several pistols. Some I carry, but most are just for fun. I'm a Glock fan for sure. I have 4 Glocks right now, but hope to add more. Like the 10mm full size. My favorite Glock is a full size 357sig.

I more into target shooting now. I don't really have much in the way of bench rest guns. I'm hoping to get a Savage 12F someday along with a Bushmaster 50bmg. I have a 10/22 that's built for target shooting and I have an AR that's lightly set up for target.

I'm into a lot of things some are hopping up chainsaws. I currently own over 10 saw and most are modded. I also like boating/jet skiing, saltwater/reef fish tanks to name a few. And of course I'm into my family and kids, my first love.

I'm hoping to learn more about guns and talk with others who loves guns are much as I.

Thanks

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom