New member with a growing love for guns!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BigBlock502

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Hello,
    I stumbled across this forum today, and after spending the second half of my work day doing nothing but reading through threads I decided that I had to join.
    I am a diehard hot rodder at heart. Working on and racing cars is my passion. I have a 1971 Chevelle that I've been building over the past 5 years and I'm happy to say that it has been running good so far this summer.
    About a year ago I got my gun licenses and I then purchased a Glock 26 for home defense and concealed carry. Needless to say that after I took it to the range and fired it a few times I was hooked. I've since purchased a 44 magnum (my favorite) and an AK-47 underfolder. I believe that guns are becoming a new passion of mine and I look forward to learning a lot from this forum.
    Besides cars and guns I love spending time with my wife and our dog. I enjoy watching movies and playing some video games... mostly in the winter when I cant be outside.
    If you would like to know more or if you have any questions please feel free to ask. I look forward to getting to know some of you here on this site.

Thanks

Chevelle2.jpg

Here is a pic of my 1971 Chevelle SS

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Welcome!
    That's a hot car.
    You will find very few menbers here that hate guns so you are at the right place! :D

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Welcome aboard Bigblock. Had a 70 Chevelle my self until a few years ago. The ex wife said it was her or the car. I should have kept the car! :D

BigBlock502

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Indianapolis
    haha, yeah you should have kept the Chevelle! I actually just got married last week! We went down to Jamaica and tied the knot. Ya mon! So perhaps I'm still in the newlywed grace period.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    haha, yeah you should have kept the Chevelle! I actually just got married last week! We went down to Jamaica and tied the knot. Ya mon! So perhaps I'm still in the newlywed grace period.[/QUOTE

Yeah, but at the time I thought it would be cheaper to sell the car and keep the wife, epic mistake. Now, I don't have the car and only have 1/2 of everything else.

That's okay though, the new one is a supreme upgrade and she likes GUNS!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom