• Status
    Not open for further replies.

harrna02

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    columbia city
    Love this website. Happy to be a new member and working hard to get my50 posts so I can actively participate. I have a friend that let me know about this site. Is it against the rules for him to reach out and reply to a post on my behalf since I cannot until I get to 50?

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Love this website. Happy to be a new member and working hard to get my50 posts so I can actively participate. I have a friend that let me know about this site. Is it against the rules for him to reach out and reply to a post on my behalf since I cannot until I get to 50?

Welcome to INGO. You do not need to have 50 posts to actively participate. You only need 50 post to buy or sell in the classifieds. To answer your question, having someone to contact another member about an item in the classifieds is not a welcomed practice.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    You do not need 50 posts to participate on INGO. Just post away. The classifieds are different. I assume that is what you are referring to.

Having another member do a "straw purchase" for you my not be the best idea. If he is your buddy, I don't see why you couldn't go with him to make the deal as he could just introduce you to the seller.

Welcome to INGO.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Welcome to :ingo: There are links to the Forum rules and classifieds rules as well as the FAQ in my signature below. It's recommended that you read them and it may save you a headache down the road :thumbsup:

harrna02

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    columbia city
    You do not need 50 posts to participate on INGO. Just post away. The classifieds are different. I assume that is what you are referring to.

Having another member do a "straw purchase" for you my not be the best idea. If he is your buddy, I don't see why you couldn't go with him to make the deal as he could just introduce you to the seller.

Welcome to INGO.
    i appreciate the idea. i think i will just wait until i have 50 posts and can do it myself. i dont want anyone to get bent out of shape

goldtrigger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Morgan county
    Welcome from Morgan county:patriot:
    My advice would be to take a look around this site. There are plenty of conversations going on here in a lot of diverse areas. Politics,outdoors, prepping,... There's a lot of opportunity to participate. You can get to 50 quick. You might enjoy the conversation along the way and stick around.

harrna02

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    columbia city
    Welcome from Morgan county:patriot:
    My advice would be to take a look around this site. There are plenty of conversations going on here in a lot of diverse areas. Politics,outdoors, prepping,... There's a lot of opportunity to participate. You can get to 50 quick. You might enjoy the conversation along the way and stick around.
    I am really finding this out. I honestly looked at the classifieds, saw a bunch of guns I wanted, and thought that was the benefit here. I have now been reading through all of the posts and learning alot. Local ranges, local match shooting events, organizations in my area, gun related laws etc. This site is a fantastic resource. Your right, its not going to take long to get to 50!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom