• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Twisterx44

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    Hey guys!

I wanted to clear the air with everybody here because I think I have been misunderstood slightly.

I posted a review of an SBR I finally got on this forum. I also posted my review on many other gun forums. My main reason for doing this was to show off my new toy, but one of the products my SBR came equipped with was a replacement for the Larue IronDot that I know everybody has been looking for since Larue discontinued them. I figured just about anybody with an AK would want to see it. Unfortunately, I got mislabeled as a 'guerilla marketer' which I had never heard of before, but on this forum and a few others I was accused of having an affiliation with the company that made my SBR.

I want to clear the air with that. I have no connection to them, I was just sharing my new gun.

My post here was removed and I am a little disappointed at the less-than-warm welcome I received in comparison to other forums I joined where I posted them same review. Nobody accused me of anything and they certainly didn't just delete my post. I do understand why my post was deleted but it was a surprise and a little disappointing still.

So, Hey everybody!

Maybe at some point the mods will unlock my thread and you can all see my new toy. Until then, I will see you guys on the forums!

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Welcome to INGO, hope you're not a robot!:ingo:
    197f1ef30edb2c0134de047d02246b1d.jpg

I actually asked some questions about you SBR but can't remember what they are. Do you think you could take a pic of your folding mechanism, It looks like an ACE but you said it locks. Do you know who makes it? Thanks

Twisterx44

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    I had pictures of everything until the mods removed the post. I am going to wait until they allow me to repost it, rather than fragmenting the post.

I am not sure who makes the mechanism but I know it isn't an ACE.

MattCFII

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Danville
    The folding mech sounds like a Stormwerkz. I have one and I like it!

Interview from Attero Arms on my blog: AK47 Talk: Attero Arms responses

Trying to work with Twister and find clear him of guerilla marketing which I'll post up there too :smileak: Right now I think he was just that excited about his new toy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom