• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Joe2710

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Hey everyone, my name is Joe and I am new member to INGunOwners.com. I joined InGunOwners to get a better feel for what to expect when purchasing new guns in order to be a more informed individual so I do not make a poor decision in buying firearms. I am new to firearms in general because when I was younger my parents really didn't care for them but as I grew up I gained more appreciation for firearms from pistols to recurve bows and have tried to gain knowledge of all sort of weaponry. I believe it to be a necessity to actively use one's rights and I definitely believe in my second amendment right because I recognize the lack of security that can occur in certain areas and I have also always been interested in hunting as a means to getting food.

I think posting on this website will really help me understand some of the questions that I have had about different things about firearms and I hope that I can contribute some good information of my own as well.

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    Welcome

Dont just post but read !

And you are kinda picking a bad time to get started but better late than never ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom