• Status
    Not open for further replies.

diver dan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    DeMotte
    If keymaster reads this post, I can tell you about coyote hunting around TRAVERSE CITY AREA .Dont know which way you are from traverse city, but Manton MI is a very good area.I lived across street from TORCH LAKE , You gotta gotta go there in summer on sandbar , its unreal.Hunting is ALL around you.I have property , 5acres next to PIERRE MARQUETTE NATIONAL FOREST ,I touch it on one end of property.Forest is all around. dont know of any other way to converse with certain members.

Nodonutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2014
    Alexandria
    Greetings and :welcome:. Once I get settled in Alexandria, looking forward to getting some yote hunting in. Lots of them out here - but its been too darn cold for me ol' bonz.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    If keymaster reads this post, I can tell you about coyote hunting around TRAVERSE CITY AREA .Dont know which way you are from traverse city, but Manton MI is a very good area.I lived across street from TORCH LAKE , You gotta gotta go there in summer on sandbar , its unreal.Hunting is ALL around you.I have property , 5acres next to PIERRE MARQUETTE NATIONAL FOREST ,I touch it on one end of property.Forest is all around. dont know of any other way to converse with certain members.
    Hello and welcome diver dan! Wow, small world. When I was a teenager, we lived on Torch Lake, on the south-east shore...Alden. I graduated from Mancelona H.S. Again, welcome! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom