• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    Hello, everyone i am new here also been looking around the last few months but have posted yet.. i am in southeastern, Indiana born and raised in Indiana I own and operate Indiana wildlife control services here in southeastern Indiana..

Any ??s feel free to ask..
    OK, I'll ask.....what hobbies and interests? and business details

jdadkins87

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2023
    Aurora,Indiana
    OK, I'll ask.....what hobbies and interests? and business details
    Well Married 19 years come March an 2 teenage kids .. hobbies hunting fishing trapping and reloading and horse riding and such with the wife .. I was in the army 62b and growing up i worked on farms and had a great mentor born 1919 that taught me alot fabricating and welding and about life he passed away in 04 .. after getting out of the service i was introduced to catfishing on the Ohio river so we moved closer and closer to the river now just 10 mins from the boat ramp..

business well i am a licensed by IDNR nuisance wildlife control operator. If someone has a problem with bats,beavers,muskrats,raccoons,skunks,squrrels and so on they can hire me to come in and trap and remove them and then we offer the service of repairing any damages caused to the home and also can do work to help prevent anything from happening in the future..

Thanks

Jdadins87

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    Well Married 19 years come March an 2 teenage kids .. hobbies hunting fishing trapping and reloading and horse riding and such with the wife .. I was in the army 62b and growing up i worked on farms and had a great mentor born 1919 that taught me alot fabricating and welding and about life he passed away in 04 .. after getting out of the service i was introduced to catfishing on the Ohio river so we moved closer and closer to the river now just 10 mins from the boat ramp..

business well i am a licensed by IDNR nuisance wildlife control operator. If someone has a problem with bats,beavers,muskrats,raccoons,skunks,squrrels and so on they can hire me to come in and trap and remove them and then we offer the service of repairing any damages caused to the home and also can do work to help prevent anything from happening in the future..

Thanks

Jdadins87
    Can you apply that to a nuisance wife..lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom