• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    @gassprint1 - you have 428 posts in over 7 years. Is that active enough to be allowed to use the classifieds?

The banner on the front page still says, "Indiana Gun Owners - Gun Classifieds and Discussions". Classifieds has always been listed first.
    Well, idk
    I had been absent from the site for several years is why posting or my nonsense is down. Been pretty active lately since i been back in many different discussions..even been rapped on the knuckles a couple times for stupidity...I'm pretty sure thats what the fathers of the site intended on and not head straight to the candy counter.

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    @gassprint1 - you have 428 posts in over 7 years. Is that active enough to be allowed to use the classifieds?

The banner on the front page still says, "Indiana Gun Owners - Gun Classifieds and Discussions". Classifieds has always been listed first.
    Yes, 50x7 is on 350 posts needed if you have to have say 50 a year.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    No they don't, and that was kind of my point. If I just want to buy and sell and not interact, then Gunbroker is probably a better option.
    Yep because there are many like me that look at where those posts are made and how often before I consider purchasing from them. If you’re only here for the classies and all 100 posts are classified posts I don’t care how good the deal is.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I'm just posting so that site supporters aren't outnumbered in this thread.
    Come to think of it, i have $20 that i forgot about my daughter sent me in paypal. Gota been atleast 2 or 3 month...the gf doesn't even know it's in there. I haven't looked, but i seen someone said paypal in support payment method??

model1994

quick draw mcgraw
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 17, 2022
    glacial boundary
    interesting. admittedly I joined recently with the classifieds being a major incentive, and thus paid the $20 because, yeah, it's cheap. so you're right.

but once I poked around I think I quickly made 50 or more 'quality' posts, even joined a small range day with fellow members (and hope to meet more in future events). it's tough. I like being a site supporter at only $20. I think I would support doing away with the early access to classifieds altogether - we are dealing with firearms after all, and making a small reputation on such a site is not hard to do for someone with good intentions. idk, just my newbie :twocents:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Reference to my post#26 kelly. Make it simple for me.
    First off, it's Kelly. The K is capitalized since it is a proper name.

Second, a lot of people have figured out how to become a Site Supporter. Not sure how you are applying what I posted, with your daughter sending you $20 in Pay Pal... yeah that **** ain't at all logical.

Third, the words "Support INGO" up at the top... click on that and your questions will be answered.

Top Bottom