• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Both good choices. I've personally met d.kaufman a number of times thru classified deals and he's always been a stand-up guy. Congrats to mom45. Sometimes I think when members start acting like petulant children, they need a mom to straighten them out. :):

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    In the military I liked watching the situations as troops would move up in rank and become NCOs (Non Commissioned Officers) (sergeants for you magots). There was the resistance to change on both sides of the fence and a reluctance to have a buddy telling you what to do with the weight of authority. This was my reason for making sure that as soon as I saw my peeps were ready I made them patrol leaders a grade or rank before my peers did so in their units. I wanted no one able to say they didn't know but would find the answer for an inspector. I drilled it in, "Don't think, Know!" Thinking is for coming up with scenarios that may happen. When life is happening, you need to know. Thinking is a luxury for idle times. I would like to welcome to the madness; d.kaufman, and mom45! Swing that hammer with authority.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Best of luck to both of them.

While I am sure issues still come up, CM has certainly cleaned this place up the last few years.
    I have had a bit of help over the last year. We have made some good additions to the staff with BigTanker and KellyInAvon

With these 2 new members I think we will have smooth sailing.

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    Both good choices. I've personally met d.kaufman a number of times thru classified deals and he's always been a stand-up guy. Congrats to mom45. Sometimes I think when members start acting like petulant children, they need a mom to straighten them out. :):
    I actually was under the impressions she was already a Mod, lol. I guess I should look at peoples subtitles more often.

My behavior is already curbed though, because nobody will talk back to mom!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom