• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Am I the only one that has a hard time getting their head around the idea of spending that kind of money on a gun and it doesn't have any sights? It's like cars coming without floor mats to me; I guess I am an old fogey.

It's $550

I've bought a P415 and P308 POF and neither came with any sights before.

Personally doesn't bother me.

I am curious as to what Beowulf mentioned, I never heard about that incident

UGaARguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2015
    Lawrence County
    Am I the only one that has a hard time getting their head around the idea of spending that kind of money on a gun and it doesn't have any sights? It's like cars coming without floor mats to me; I guess I am an old fogey.
    I don't know if you're the only one, but I think you're in the minority. We live in the age of optics. Most centerfire turn bolts don't come with iron sights, and it's been that way for several years. It's been about seven years since I've worked in a high volume locally owned gun shop, and even then most bolt guns didn't come with sights. Of the few that did, most never the shop with them: Most customers bought a scope with the rifle, had us mount it, and the sights almost always had to be removed to put mount the scope low. The gunsmith had a bin full of Remchester iron sights that had been pulled over the years. The gun manufacturers knew this was common, so quit wasting the time and money of putting on sights that the consumer would just remove only to be lost, thrown away, or abandoned in a gunsmith's bin.

Bearclaw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Anderson
    Just bought a Just Right and so far no problems, But I would sure love to have slim UTG on it. Have one on my AR and love it. Will have to keep my eye on this.

Top Bottom