• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    When my new neighbors bought the house next to me they started installing fence well inside my property. They bought the house from the last owner on conrtract and they said he walked the property lines with them. I got out the plat drawings and showed them where the lines really were. I don't know if they were mistaken or the last owner lied, but explaining with facts resolved the issue. Good luck

Pack Rat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Dont call the Police. Talk to them. When ever I get a new neighbor I try to do them a favor to get in on the right foot. Last new neighbor I had I plowed their driveway no charge. Actually I still do.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Wasn't there a thread on here, about someone leaving a truck in someones back yard ?????
    This one? https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/177363-why_is_your_truck_in_my_yard.html

I don't think they "left it there" so much as they "got it stuck there"...

I believe there was also a parody thread for that one. You might find a link somewhere in the 46 pages of that thread.

ETA, that thread should be mandatory reading for all new INGO members, its good!!!

Top Bottom