• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Where are all of these violent guns they are talking about? Mine don't do anything on their own!
    Wow, mine are like that too. They have just laid around, resting in the safe unless I physically take them out. They have done that for years. I just figured they were lazy. I should probably wake up a couple of them today and keep them from muscle atrophy.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    They keep calling it "gun violence". My guns have never hurt anyone. Why don't they call it what it is "thug violence"?:xmad:

You cannot use the term "thug Violence" That has been declared racist by the woke police.

On that topic, Russell Brand went from Hollywood insider who was married to Katy Perry to becoming a very conservative commentator. Have you noticed in the last couple weeks the woke police are doing hit jobs after hit job against him.

It is so obvious it is comical.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    They keep calling it "gun violence". My guns have never hurt anyone. Why don't they call it what it is "thug violence"?:xmad:
    Gun violence is a term that the antis and news media invented to take the spotlight off the real problem...people and put it on an inanimate piece of equipment. That is the only way that they can sway public opinion to demand more laws to outlaw guns. That is their intent. They never had in mind to reduce crime. It is and has always been about removing guns from our society.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'm keeping an eye on the 1898 Springfield in the safe. Came out of the factory in 1901, replaced by the 03 Springfield. It has something to prove.

Either that or it's an inanimate object that my Grandpa got in trade for doing mechanic work on somebody's car. Same way he got his boat and his Cub Cadet lawnmower.

Top Bottom