• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Tis the time of year. New optics from PA. I am most interested in the 5X Prism for a DMR and that 3-18X44 for a Mk12. Binocs look interesting too.

OZZY.40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Camby
    The AutoLive battery cap looks awesome! And the fact that I can add it to my Strike Eagle is brilliant.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Knew a 5x micro was coming but I'm disappointed it doesn't have a dot mount.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Anyone know the major difference between this 5x "microprism" and their other 5x prism?
    Is it just 50% lighter, and no rail? Is it that much smaller, or just plastic?

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Anyone know the major difference between this 5x "microprism" and their other 5x prism?
    Is it just 50% lighter, and no rail? Is it that much smaller, or just plastic?

I mean ... it's micro.

Correct, it's just a lot smaller than most other 5x prism optics. I have three of Primary's 3x microprisms and really dig them. PA packs a ton of quality into this little package - coated aluminum body, not plastic. NV compatible, waterproof, terrific glass, super battery life along with PA's AutoLive feature, and eight included mounts for a variety of applications. I really haven't found anything comparable at this price range (especially when PA runs those 11% off site-wide sales).

Will definitely grab one of the 5x models when they hit the shelves.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Waiting to see how my Cyclops 1x is handled. It works but has reticle off to side a bit compared to irons. Yeah yeah, yank the irons. Still off to side in relation to end of forend rail. Fair bit too.

Same issue when moved to diff rifle.

PA said a CS guy will contact me. See what happens. If I could score an Aimpoint Duty id be done.

Top Bottom