• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    Just left the range after trying out my new Kel-Tec PF9. One word, awesome! I put 100rds through it without a single problem. I rapid fired, slow fired, and she performed beautifully! I shot 50rds of Walmart Federal 9mm and 50rds of South African 9mm ammo. I shot from about 7yds and right out of the box I tore up the center of the target!! After reading many reviews of this gun I thought I was looking for some problems, but I have to say, very satisfied here!! I am not a noob bragging about my new cheap gun, I have had them all from Ruger, Glock, XD, etc... and I can say that I am satisfied with this as a light weight EDC. The gun does have some recoil, to be expected from such a small light weight 9mm, but it is totally manageable. If you are looking for a small compact 9mm for EDC, I would highly suggest this as an inexpensive, but reliable option!!:ar15:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I have had mine for a little while. I have ran 300 plus rounds through it. My first time out I had 2 FTF's with Georgia Arms ammo. Other than that, it has ran 100%. It's a great gun for the money. Very easy to conceal, and forget it's even there. Once you learn the trigger, it's not hard to put every round center mass at 7 yards. It does have some snap to it, but it's expected out of such a small platform.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Congrats on your purchase! Glad you enjoy it. Nice little guns :yesway: Some have issues with them, but I have not had a single problem with any KelTec I own or have fired.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Congrats on the new purchase, The PF9 is on my want list. I shot one at the range a few months back, very nice pistol for what it is

marshallartist

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I've put about 300 rounds through mine including about 100 PXD 124gr. + P w/o a single problem. Dead on @ 7 yards but not as accurate as my Glock beyond about 15 yards.

Top Bottom