• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    We got burnt out on cats and dogs at our house, so right now we have none. But I will be the first to tell you that the best thing about owning a cat is that they are so independent. As long as they have food and water, and a fairly clean litter box, they don't care how long you are gone. Great for those weekend long shooting trips!:)

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Cute kitty! A man can never have enough kitty around the house.

Get a laser pointer. It's mandatory with cats, it'll be her new favorite toy.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I have grown up with dogs all of my life. However, with taking care of my Dad and school. I'm gone quite a bit. Cats are a lot less maintenance. Plus I live in an apartment. She goes in the kitty litter box every time. In fact she sprints to it. She does get on my aquarium stand. All she does is try to paw at the fish. From my experience. Dogs are much worse at tearing things up.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    My buddy went in to work for about a 6 hour shift and his Boxer broke out of his apartment...Through the wall.

I had a dog, a Border Collie, that ripped up an entire linoleum kitchen floor one day while we were at a Scottish Highland Games. We were gone for about 5 maybe 6 hours tops. Literally ripped up the entire floor. It started where there was a little piece sticking up where the fridge scraped the floor as we moved it one day, and I guess that was enough to get her started.

We had a Samoyed that shredded our drapes.

We had an English Setter that got into the chicken pen (dug a hole under the fence) and killed all our chickens.

Cats are not the only ones who make a mess of your house. Dogs do it, too.

Top Bottom