• patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Predictions

This will surely be one of your best sellers soon. We pounded the thunder out of an 8" centerfire swinger today. Had Cap'n Cavemans three boys(12 10 and 8 roughly) whacking it regularly at 240 yds with my RRA varmint. We hit it some with the .308s too. Great fun!:rockwoot::draw:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Yes.....BUT.....I will only have 15 :(

I wasn't sure how the response would be, so I only did a limited run. I must say after messing around with these things the last couple days, they are fun as hell!!:rockwoot: I held out long enough for these that I didn't have time to run another batch before the show. I will make more.

That is super cool!

Hmm....

What is the width of the circle?

I ordered one!!! I just HOPE (really really) that run #2 will be done this week.

I would love to bring it to the Appleseed Shoot in Nashville this weekend.

(Hint Hint, Wink Wink :D No pressure :laugh:)

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I should have about 30 more available starting next weekend. A handful of them are gone, but plenty to go around for now. I will keep making them as long as you guys keep buying!!

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    roughly 55-60 yards for 4 MOA, no? Sounds like awesome Appleseed practice to me. Even forces you to refocus on the target after each hit, due to the movement.

Exactly what I was thinking! The only change I was imagining was one with redcoats instead of circles. Make them 3-4" across and....

MMmmmm....

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    this may be a steel noob question but...
    is .223/5.56 to strong for these?

IIRC, these were made from AR400 which would not be suitable for use with 5.56

Nick is right, these are AR400. You can use them with 223 just don't expect it to last as long.

I already have some orders placed for a larger version out of 3/8" AR500. They will be larger with 4" paddles. I expect to cut them sometime in the next 7-10 days. If anyone wants one, let me know. At this time I do not plan to stock the AR500 version. I still need to crunch some numbers, but I am trying to keep the rifle version under $100. With the extra weight and additional paddle size, I expect this to function well with pistol calibers as well.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Centerfire was my thought. Centerfire AR500 with 4" paddles. I would think at 100 yards .223 could tip it and .308 would dance it!

Top Bottom