• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I got stuck working tonight so my wife picked her up. I guess it's been an interesting night so far. I figured my 2 older dogs would bully her but I guess she was wanting to play and they didn't want any part of it. My wife just sent me this pic.

67014252.jpg

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Well, she's a little over 4 months now and growing like a weed. She's about 40# now. We were still in our old house for about the first month and a half and then moved to the new house. We kept her on a leash the whole time because of living in town and she seemed oblivious to her name. Over the last week, I started taking her for walks in our woods and she's in heaven now. It's great to see her happy to run free. It makes me feel bad now that I had my russel mix on a leash for the first 13 years of her life and just now letting her run.

dc3bf567.jpg

688638d7.jpg

fe28ecd8.jpg

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    She's been a great dog so far. She's not torn much of anything up. She stays on property when let out. She's scared to death of stairs. She'll go up 3-4 steps to go in or out but will not go upstairs or in the basement. She's not overly hyper either. Shell tire herself out quickly and lay down.

Top Bottom