• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nojoy621

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 10, 2016
    Crown point
    Well, we picked up our puppy over the Easter weekend. It was a very tough decision but I think we made a great choice. He has been a very well behaved puppy so far. Even the Mrs. Is starting to enjoy him! He will still be a little young this October, but next year I'm hoping I won't have to put on a set of waders!

I went totally cliche with his name, it is Remington, and we are calling him Remi. I couldn't be happier! Well...once he is house broken that will be true.

image_zps7xqmmjdu.jpeg

image_zps3axs4rde.jpeg

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    He's a big sweetie! We stopped at a flea market in TN on the way back from Destin yesterday and I tried to talk the GF into letting me bring home two sweet little lab pups. For some reason she thinks that 3 labs is enough!:noway::laugh:

Jaredjosh

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    Indy
    Well, we picked up our puppy over the Easter weekend. It was a very tough decision but I think we made a great choice. He has been a very well behaved puppy so far. Even the Mrs. Is starting to enjoy him! He will still be a little young this October, but next year I'm hoping I won't have to put on a set of waders!

I went totally cliche with his name, it is Remington, and we are calling him Remi. I couldn't be happier! Well...once he is house broken that will be true.

View attachment 54953

View attachment 54954

Awwwww. Cute! Congrats.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Awwww.... I love puppies. Except for in the very early AM, housebreaking messes, and destruction of my belongings...lol. A good black lab is hard to beat. I like the name, what better name could there possibly be? :)

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Labs are the greatest. Our two chocolate "pups" just turned 8 and I'm dreading them getting older. I'm not sure what we would do without them. They truly are just like kids.

Last edited:

Brickmandan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2017
    Wheeler
    Nothing better than a great dog. Had to put my golden down after 13 years a few months ago but I have memories of all the good times we had together.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Love the Labradors.
    Growing up in junior high and high school, we had a black lab named Bo.
    Highly intelligent, quick as a shot, loving to his humans, and he even was best friend and personal bodyguard for our cats, something much needed because our neighbors' ****ty Australian shepherd had a history of killing other neighbors' cats, but said neighbors' dog never laid a tooth on any of our cats while Bo was alive.
    Bo gladly gave "Joey" (the neighbors' dog) a thrashing whenever he attempted trespass into our yard.
    It didn't take long for Joey to give up on that fool's errand.
    I still miss good old Bo. :~(

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    Great looking lab! Congratulations on the new addition and I'm sure he'll have no qualms about going in after the ducks for you.

Top Bottom