• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheAxehand

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Bought a new Beretta px4 storm sub compact yesterday, waiting for my paperwork to clear so I can bring it home. I've heard nothing but good things about the gun and Beretta. Anybody have anything bad they can tell me?:rolleyes:

TheAxehand

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Hopefully I can bring it home tomorrow! I wanted to shoot it yesterday but every time I buy a handgun I have to wait about 3 days for the paperwork to clear. :rockwoot:

spartan300

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    I have one and I love it.....but you asked for one bad thing and here it is. If you need to have night sight put on they are a real pain in the !@#$%
    The shape of the slide is the problem. I had to have a gunsmith do it and he says the same thing. I had a set of trijicons put on. Other than that one thing.... it is a great carry pistol. Good luck with it! :draw:

TheAxehand

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Got to shoot and bring it home today! I'm in Indy but I normally have to wait a few days to bring guns home. Not sure why but it happens every time?

The gun feels great (obviously, that's why I bought it), accurate as can be, minimal kick for such a small gun, and very easily concealed. I have seen a few reviews online that mention a few issue people had the first time they shot their px4 sc but I did not run into any of those!:rockwoot:

I'll be holdin on to this little guy for a while, awesomeness!

Top Bottom