• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Samplejs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2012
    When today with father, niece and niece's boyfriend. It was the first time for all four of us and everyone left saying that they had a new favorite range. Range was very modern, but more importantly the staff was great and made everyone feel very welcome.

We will be going back quite often and I would recommend them to anyone shooting in the area.

James

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    Very nice facility and staff. My only complaint is the very small amount of room to hold your stuff.... one maybe 12" wide shelf. I can't imagine trying to have multiple shooters / firearms in one lane. But I will say this is the case most places I have been

Femme Assise

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    I got out there today (Open on Sunday, big plus since Midwest Gun and Range is closed during the summer months on Sunday), and I'll definitely be a repeat customer of this place. When you first walk in you get the sense that everything is very clean, and well taken care of, quite spacious for a gun store but that could be because they are quite new. Anyway, I got to talking with the owner and he's a really nice guy, as is the rest of the staff. Upon signing in, one of the staff members offered to show me to the shooting area, held the doors open for me while I brought my gear in, and got me set up in a lane. Pretty high tech, the target system allows you to place your target between 0 - 60 feet away with just the push of a button and the ventilation system kept the area air conditioned and free of the impurities you sometimes inhale when guns are being fired indoors. There was a range officer present on the firing line the entire time which I thought was a big plus. Nice guy, I got to talking to him a bit - he lets you do your thing but is more than happy to answer questions when you have them. I think this was the most enjoyable experience I've had at a range in quite sometime.

Top Bottom