rem-ad.jpg

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Yep, it made my heart glow.

I have a friend who served in the Chinese military. Occasionally over a few drinks we have stumbled into discussion of the size of China's army. I make a point of commenting on how impressive their military is. I then make a point of bringing up how there are about 80 million gun owners in the USA and enough guns to arm the rest of the people.

If China armed their population, they would have a civil war that day. He knows it, we know it, they know it.

Gotta love the armed citizenry!

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    Yep, it made my heart glow.

I have a friend who served in the Chinese military. Occasionally over a few drinks we have stumbled into discussion of the size of China's army. I make a point of commenting on how impressive their military is. I then make a point of bringing up how there are about 80 million gun owners in the USA and enough guns to arm the rest of the people.

If China armed their population, they would have a civil war that day. He knows it, we know it, they know it.

Gotta love the armed citizenry!

I, for one, would love to be a fly on the wall during those discussions!
    Maybe you'll be able to share some of the conversations at some point? Like how morale is in their military. Or how they see the world from the military perspective. How they view their command structure. Do they feel ready for a major fight if needed. Etc. Just find it interesting.

Top Bottom