• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • prepgal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    Bloomington
    I tried that new restraurant on the west side called Cheddar's today. It was great. Good food, good variety, good service and nice atmosphere. Most meals are under $10. I'll be going back.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    The one in Avon is always packed. Never been. Do my best to avoid chain restaurants whenever possible.

Wait, Avon? Oh, I think my wife will be THRILLED to know about this.
    We're not usually huge on chain restaurants, but it seems like the local joints just don't do well here in our neck of the woods.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I am employed by one of the companies that had a small part in helping that restaurant get ready for business. I've seen a lot of new construction as far as restaurants go, and that place is the mack-daddy of B'town eateries. Just looking at what was going into it while it was being built, I speculated a cheeseburger would cost $23.

nsolimini

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Ellettsville
    Tried it last weekend and my appetizer was cold, my beer was flat, but the main courses were great. I will go back, I am just writing it off as them working out the kink in the new place.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    My wife and I used to LOVE Cheddars, back in the day. There was one near Lafayette Square that burnt down.

The current one (Avon) seems OK. We don't really care for super-busy places, though. Might try it again sometime.

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    My wife and I used to LOVE Cheddars, back in the day. There was one near Lafayette Square that burnt down.

The current one (Avon) seems OK. We don't really care for super-busy places, though. Might try it again sometime.

IIRC the Cheddar's that was here in Indy ( behind Lafayette Center ) burned down.

This was a LONG time ago...

TK

:facepalm:

Top Bottom