• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton

I just tried this on my new Rock Island, worked great, quick and easy!! My older RI has a plain black slide, I like that a lot better.

I should be picking up a RIA tactical in 9mm here in a week or so and this is the first thing I plan on changing on the gun

I said I'd get a picture up with the new holster, and I'm finally getting around to it.

Holster from DaKruiser, here on INGO. Ordered it, he said it would take a month for custom work, and he delivered right on time. I wanted a black leather, pancake-style, 3-slot holster for my RIA Tactical. I had had trouble finding one, because of that full-length rail. If it had been a half-rail, no problem, but with the full-length one, I was pretty much restricted to custom work.

I am glad I chose DaKruiser. The workmanship is excellent, and is even more extraordinary in the fact that he used his own 1911, (which does not have a full rail, that I am aware of,) to make the holster. So basically, he made the holster based on some PICTURES of my gun that I sent him.

Fit is tight. A hair too tight when I first got it, which means that it is going to be perfect after a bit of break-in. Exactly the way I wanted it. It has already improved quite a bit just in the two days that I've been wearing it around the house.

Overall, I am VERY impressed, and would order from him again. I'll try to do a full review after I have gotten to carry outside the house with it. We've been shut-in's this holiday weekend.

2012-09-02211912.jpg

Thats a nice looking holster!

rspr8tr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Very nice, I really love the tactical features it comes with! The lettering looks nicer on the newer models than the one I had a few years back.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Great choice, nice gun, nice pics.

Now to nitpick - Anyone who clicks on your pictures is one click away from your personal page. There, they can learn (what I presume to be) your real name. They now know who you are and the nice stuff you have, and they can probably track you down pretty easily and break in when you aren't home.

IMO, that's too much information in a public place.

Some call me paranoid, but they're just out to get me.

Top Bottom