• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Miller Tyme

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Whiskey City, Indiana
    Caught my eye at the local Chevrolet dealer yesterday afternoon. Took the Mrs to see it afterwork and she really liked it. Didnt need a new truck (mine only had 44k on it) but after the trade-in offer on my 2010 it became a no brainer.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Thanks everyone, debating now on either powder coating the rims white, go with old school white spoke mags, or look for somethingmore high tech in white.

2 of my friends and my dad had mid 70's square body's with close to that paint scheme. They all opted for the white steel spoke wheels. I love the look.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Thanks everyone, debating now on either powder coating the rims white, go with old school white spoke mags, or look for somethingmore high tech in white.

You can Plasti-dip the existing rims white pretty cheaply and it's easy to remove should you not like it. Plus it's very easy to touch up.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I vote aftermarket wheels and tires and keep the stockers to theow back on it for resell/trade in.

I would debadge the Silverado and LT from the tailgate, looks good with just the CHEVROLET on the back.

Top Bottom