• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chrissmallwood

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2008
    Seymour, IN
    Hi all. I just got a Romanian Tok from AIMSurplus. Was so excited to finally get it, even though I only had to wait a whole day. Ill try to get some pics posted up sometime soon. I am very happy with it, its in very good condition except for the grips are a bit rough. I took it completely apart to clean it and I love how simple it is to take down even when compared to my 1911. The removable hammer pack and the way you can just slide out the trigger is great. I took it to the range today and ran about 90 rds through it without any issues. Accuracy was pretty good but Im sure it will ge a bit better as I shoot it more and get more used to it. All in all im pretty pleased with it.
    The only downside is the undersized mag release, it seems to be too short to press it in far enough to fully release the mag. Hopefully the release from a 1911 will fit or I can buy another one and modify it to make it easier to push. Does anyone know if a 1911 mag release would interchange with this gun and if there are any grips availible for it? On page 2 of the following link it shows a pic of a Tok with wraparound rubber grips and I dont know where to find them or what company that picture is from. If any one knows Id really appreciate the info.
    talk me into the 7.64x25 - Page 2 - THR

KPierce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Jeffersonville
    Congrats on the Tok. I love the round and have a CZ52 I love to shoot. I have been looking for a Yugo M57 for a while but not finding anything locally I am starting to look online for one.

The 7.62x25 is one of my favorite rounds to shoot for a lot of reasons. The biggest of which is the power you get for the price.

As to your question on grips, I would be interested in this as well. I have looked for aftermarket grips should I be able to get my hands on a Yugo but haven't come up with anything yet.

Top Bottom