• ...and so much more!
  • Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    I'm shooting the USPSA Revolver nationals next weekend should see several of my friends that saw the gun in question. Hopefully have some info after that.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Well it looks like the gun will be a Redhawk with a GP100 style trigger. (duel spring action in stead of the single spring typical Redhawk trigger).
    Will wait and see how they hold up in competition before MAYBE trying one.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Chambering a GP-100 in 32-20 would be an interesting shooter for hand loaders. I would bet you could get some pretty high velocities as strong as those cylinders are.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Chambering a GP-100 in 32-20 would be an interesting shooter for hand loaders. I would bet you could get some pretty high velocities as strong as those cylinders are.

That's what makes the .327 so much fun for us non-handloaders. When I introduce this revolver to fellow shooters, I sneakily load it with .32 S&W first. They fire that, and it seems like 22 shorts. Then I reload it with .32 H&R, and they say, cool. Then I load it with 100 grain .327, and as they shoot it, their eyes light up, they start gripping it tighter ... and then they buy one. The 327 is the modern-day equivalent of the 32-20, only at higher pressures, with a straight-walled case. Now that Henry offers rifles and carbines, I hope the caliber can gain some traction. I do enjoy my Henry carbine, the GP100, and the SP101 (which can be a handfull, with full power loads). I've seen people say, why not just go with 357, but the 327 gets you close without as much blast, and I like that. Plus, you get one more round.

Last edited:

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Fascinating. I think they did a great job with the model 1759 (smooth cylinder, 6" stainless, hogue walnut, talo exclusive). Nearly as nice as S&W 627-0, IMO.

Top Bottom