• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ithaca45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2014
    United States

Stopped in my LGS last week and looked at the new XD Mod 2 and the Ruger LC9S. As soon as I pulled the trigger on the Ruger I knew it was mine. Took it to the Dept. range the next morning and shot about 150 rounds using a 7 rnd. and a 9 rnd magazine. These included two kinds of 124 gr. hollow points and 115 gr. and 124 gr. ball rounds. All shot great with no issues of any kind.Great little gun. Sorry I don't have a picture of the pistol but did take a picture of the first 32 rounds from 7 yards.

Attachments

• LC9S 1st 32.jpg
      LC9S 1st 32.jpg
      293.2 KB · Views: 26

xdmdude

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    southport
    I've heard a lot of good about the new lc9. I'm thinking maybe I'm missing out. I'll check one out soon and if they are as good as I've been lead to believe I will probably pick one up. This really surprises me as I would have never considered the first model.

penguin1915

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    East Central Ind

Stopped in my LGS last week and looked at the new XD Mod 2 and the Ruger LC9S. As soon as I pulled the trigger on the Ruger I knew it was mine. Took it to the Dept. range the next morning and shot about 150 rounds using a 7 rnd. and a 9 rnd magazine. These included two kinds of 124 gr. hollow points and 115 gr. and 124 gr. ball rounds. All shot great with no issues of any kind.Great little gun. Sorry I don't have a picture of the pistol but did take a picture of the first 32 rounds from 7 yards.

Great shooting!

Top Bottom